How Can You Help?
With Your Time
"Wish I May" is a volunteer run organization by people in our community striving to make a difference one child and one birthday at a time. We are always in need of enthusiastic people who want to jump in and donate time to pull together all the trappings of a birthday, deliver bags to our partners or are willing to make a toy run when companies have a toy drive.
With Your Gifts
We need toys!!! We need party goods!!! And we need your help in getting the word out to your co-workers, family and friends. Serving children age 1 -15 we can use any age group toy, gift cards, and everything you would want to throw your own party or a party for a child you love.
Gift Suggestions for Toddlers
- Pull toys
- Hit the Fisher Price aisle and have fun
Gift Suggestions for School Age Kids
- Coloring books
- Board games
- Baby dolls
- Balls - basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls, footballs
- Stuffed animals
- Girly stuff - hair accessories, lotions, nail polish, purses
- Action figures
- Trucks/remote control cars
- Craft Sets
- Drawing Sets
Gift Suggestions for the Older Kids
Gift cards from
- Old Navy
- Best Buy
- Nail Polish
- Makeup sets
- Bath and Body sets
- Fishing supplies
- Party plates, cups, & napkins
- Gift bags (all sizes)
- Birthday cards
- Cake mix and Icing
What are Fun Ways to Get What "Wish I May" Needs?
- Host a virtual birthday party and direct your guests by invitation to "wishimay.org" to purchase a gift for a child. We will send them a thank you note from you for their generous participation!! You don't even have to clean the kitchen and decorate... we just add the toys to the shelves and you are a birthday HERO!!!
- Have a dress down day at your company to benefit Wish I May.
- Have your Sunday School class choose a different age each month and bring age appropriate toys
- Ask your customers to help "Wish I May" with a toy drive or a cake mix drive. We'll bring you some great birthday boxes to collect the donations in!
- Allow us to share Wish I May's mission at your next club or organization's meeting.
The most fun way?
- Throw a birthday party for yourself or a friend– but this year ask for toys for "Wish I May" – when was the last time you got to open tons of toys? And this time you'll know every one of them will go to a deserving child!